Welcome to the Deposit Free Library
2020 Summer Book Challenge!
June 19-August 14
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Figure out the number of books you think you want to read during the 8 weeks of Summer Reading
2. Fill out the registration form and get it to Miss Deb at the library.
3. Read often and keep your tracking sheet handy so you can update it whenever you finish a book.
4. When you get to the ¼, ½, and ¾ points make sure you let Miss Deb know. She will put a raffle ticket with your name on it in her raffle bucket.
5. When you’re finished with your goal make sure you give your tally sheet to Miss Deb!
6. Even if you can’t complete your goal (we understand that things can happen!) make sure you give your tally sheet to Miss Deb. There are prizes for finishing and there are prizes for participating!