Welcome to the Deposit Free Library
2021 Summer Book Challenge!
June 15-August 13
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Figure out the number of books you think you want to read during the 8 weeks of Summer Reading
2. Fill out the registration form and get it to Miss Deb at the library.
3. Read often and keep your tracking sheet handy so you can update it whenever you finish a book.
4. When you get to the half-way point make sure you let Miss Deb know. She loves to see how your progress is coming.
5. When you’re finished with your goal make sure you give your tally sheet to Miss Deb!
6. Even if you can’t complete your goal (we understand that things can happen!) make sure you give your tally sheet to Miss Deb. There are prizes for finishing and there are prizes for participating!
7. Also: Check in often so you don’t miss any of the Take it/Make it activities and Scavenger Hunts we have planned for this summer!
8. AND: check our Facebook page/website and the Deposit Courier to see when we have in-person and virtual story times.