Deposit Free Library Minutes
November 21, 2022: Present: Paul Hochuli, Deb Stever, Ellen Ficurilli, , Angie Logue, Bridget Davis; Absent: MaryEllen Decker, Becky Hochuli
The regular meeting of the Deposit Free Library board was called to order by Treasurer Paul Hochuli at 4:03 p.m. The minutes of the last meeting (October 17, 2022) were reviewed and accepted.
Treasurer’s Report: The treasurer’s report was given by Paul Hochuli. Investments were up in the month of November due to the stock market increases. Further information can be found in the narrative section of the November 22, 2022, Treasurer’s Report. The Banking Summary for the month was reviewed and accepted.
Director’s Report: Deb Stever presented the Director’s Report. The following highlights were noted:
- 14 new patrons
- LEGO club, Home School Group meeting and Miss Becky Story Time all well attended.
- Stories with Santa scheduled for Dec. 9 at 6:30 p.m.
The Director’s Report was reviewed and accepted.
- 4 chairs repaired.
- Becky has applied for a for a Deposit’s Closet grant.
- Stories with Santa … Dec. 9th at 6:30 p.m.
- 85th anniversary of the library building open house Dec. 1st … 3-7 p.m.
- Becky is working on scrapbooks and the dedication of a memorial bookcase in memory of Anne Parsons at 6:00 p.m.
New Business: Finance committee meeting Jan.2, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. to work on the 2023 budget.
Meeting adjourned: 4:29 p.m.
Next meeting: Annual meeting followed by monthly meeting: January 16, 2023 at 4:00 p.m.
Ellen Ficurilli ~ Secretary